Saturday, January 30

Day 30 - Visited Orinda

"The time is growing short. Erie, you must leave immediately or the hope of saving Caldor will be lost."

"But how will I know the way?" The young elf's eyes were filled with doubt as she looked at the king. "I am just one small being who knows of no land past the woods."

"Cordin will be your guide and your defender. He is my best warrior and I trust him with my life. Yours will be in his good hands."

Erie looked at the warrior as he stepped forward. His deep blue eyes were kind but worried. "My lady, I promise you, no harm will come to you under my watch. Please. We must hurry. It is three days time to Orinda and Greybeard needs your help."

~ Excerpt from the fiction in my head


I was wrong. Orinda is a suburb of San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis