Sunday, January 31

Day 31 - Lots of stuff + a recap

My day was pretty productive and included a lot of new things. I put REAL SUGAR in my coffee (good idea, Steph). I went to an estate sale, but didn't find anything. I tried a new Indian restaurant for dinner and it was good. I made all new files for my business and got organized. All well and good, but not very exciting, I know.

So I guess for my new thing today I will claim a new addition to this blog. On Sundays, I will list a few of the entertaining things I fell across during the week that did not make it to its own blog post. Please enjoy.

A grandma with a Hello Kitty backpap

A grandma who sent the bartender back to fill up her straight up a bit more

A guitarist making the most painful faces – but he shredded so it's OK

A couple hundred sailboats milling around the St. Francis Yacht Club (wish I had a camera)

The most beautiful, biggest moon (though the camera does it no justice)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis