Monday, May 10

Day 130 - Visited Blizzard Beach

When I last visited Disney back in 1988, there were no water parks. Now there are two. We went to Blizzard Beach, a park with the theme of ski lodge. So Mr. Sound and I felt right at home.

We set up camp at Tyke's Peak, full of cute child water slides, fountains, and sand. Mr. Sound took his nerves of steel over to Summit Plummet, the slide that drops you straight down and leaves you with your shorts up around your neck. That was the first time he has ever done one of those slides! The whole family drifted around Cross Country Creek. All in all, I'm a huge fan of the waterpark, even if Cartman is not.


Mr. Sound and I had to return back to reality, so we left as the rest of the family stayed for the rest of the week. It was hard to leave, but I'm so grateful for even that short time we had together.

There's no place like home. I was so happy to step into the cab at the airport, ready to drag my tired self into bed. My cab driver was blaring house music. It was after midnight. I was tempted to find a different cab. In his defense, if there ever is a time to listen to house music, it is at that time of night. Oh, the city...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis