Friday, April 16

Day 106 - Toured the Coors Brewery

A quick plane ride and we found ourselves in Denver. The city is surrounded by the Rockies, which not only makes me think of amazing snowboarding I’ve never experienced, but Coors Beer.

Being from the east coast, Bud Light was a favorite. Ever since moving west, my friends have favored, and therefore introduced me, to Coors Light. Both beers are like water, but I now prefer the Silver Bullet. We got to see its home.


After a self-guided tour, you are allowed three beer samples. Coors joined with Miller in 2008 and now offers a ridiculous portfolio of beer. Enjoy them while you revel in the history of Coors, Coors Light, Blue Moon, Killian’s, Miller, Miller Lite, Keystone, Molson, Leinenkugel's and yes, Zima.



It's not called the Silver Bullet for nothing! Zoom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis