Thursday, April 15

Day 105 - Got sucked into a teenage fantasy

I avoided Twilight for as long as I could. Right when the first movie was coming out, I broke down and read the first book at the pleading of old friend. It was enjoyable and addicting, like Harry Potter. Then I saw the movie, and then I saw it again. Fine. Enough, I stopped.

I skipped New Moon with every intention to skip the rest of the series. But friends have been tearing me down slowly. "Oh, the next two books are so good, you have to read them." Would you like to know the deciding reason I finally did buy Eclipse? It was 30% off. My loyalties can be bought for $4.

And then I sat up way too long reading way too many chapters when I should have been sleeping. This is Harry Potter all over again. Stephenie Meyer, I raise my fist and curse your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis