Sunday, February 21

Day 52 - Returned to basics

My other blog has changed a lot since the first post in April 2009.

April-June = essays on career, posted here and there
July-August = essays on any topic + playlists, posted once a week
September = nothing at all
October = essays, playlists and website suggestions, all in one post, three times a week
October-today = daily posts with each day dedicated to a new thing: website suggestions, creative writing, essays, local cafe reviews and music suggestions

But this hobby has been getting in the way of real work. I take time during the day to write about the great coffee at a place, when no one cares, especially me. When the writer doesn't care, the work is less than inspiring so the overall blog output was not satisfactory. I had this idea that people out there were waiting every day for my posts, when in reality, my four followers just want me to be happy. My passion is about music so I'm returning back to just that. Essays and music suggestions, with some silly creative writing thrown in for fun. I feel relived and uncluttered.

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool ~ Richard Feynman, physicisct

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis