Thursday, February 18

Day 49 - Created my personal mission statement

Back on February 1, I learned about personal mission statements through a class for entrepreneurs. I completed the exercises in class but needed a bit more time to write the actual mission statement. Well, I finally did it. It was tough to encompass work life and personal life under one umbrella, but now, it seems so right.

To be generous with my blessings, strong with my integrity, honest through my words, and kind through my actions, all to spark positive energy in people and my community.

A personal mission statement is your North Star to guide you through every day. I highly recommend crafting one to focus yourself on what's important to you and your place in this world. As the class instructor said, there's a difference between making a living or designing a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis