Wednesday, January 20

Day 20 - Learned to share digitally --> Oops, no, scratch that

It is so convenient, when reading a great blog post, to click a button to share it with friends. I was so excited to learn about Share This, which allows your post to be shared by email, text, Twitter, Facebook, etc with ease. I signed up for an account, followed the directions for Blogger, and the button shows up on my page after every post. Perfect! It's a great day when I learn new technology tricks.

Fast forward to the evening, when I'm checking out my blog. Not so perfect now. The button is there, but the links do not show up when you hover or click or anything. I then spent about two hours trying to research and fix the problem, but to no avail. So then I was pissed. I cancelled my account and conceptually stormed off. Argh! So today's new thing ended poorly, but some of them have to, right?

If anyone has any tips for me, I am all ears...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis