Friday, January 15

Day 15 - Became Robert Plant

To stay awake while driving three hours, my husband and I played "Would You Rather Be..?" I have no idea if that's a real game but if not, my husband invented it. Envision a NCAA basketball championship bracket. Your goal is to get down to the final four, then pit those bigwigs together. My categories were all music, but for him, there were business guys, chefs, musicians and actors. And it does not matter about sex of the celebrity vs. sex of the game-player - only that you base your answer on the life and work of the celebrity. Start by pitting two people together, take the winner from that and pit him/her against someone else, and so on. A lot is based on the ideas of the person asking you, and also who is pitted against who. My last two came down to Bono and Robert Plant. Two great frontmen of two great bands, but Led Zeppelin wins out. So now I walk around with a bit more swagger, and my shirt unbuttoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis