Tuesday, October 26

Light the Night, spiders and streams ------> Week in Review, Day 296-302

~ participated in Light the Night, a walk to raise awareness for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I volunteered for the event last year. This year, I walked, and even had a small speaking part in the ceremony!

~ spent over an hour in a lighting store, enjoying the conversation with the passionate proprietor. (Yes, I did buy something - photos another time)

~ killed five spiders in one day. All different shapes and kinds. Where the hell did we move to? (Disclaimer: 4 of the 5 were outside, hanging on the house. And yes, I do feel bad to an extent)

~ discovered how potent lemon oil is in killing spiders (again, my apologies to the spiders. But you're creepy.)

~ ate a new spin on my favorite Halloween treat - a Happy Apple with colored sprinkles (a Happy Apple is a caramel apple - you must try one!)

~ delivered work to four different client in one day. Huzah!

~ after the fourth hour of a rain storm, discovered we have a stream next to our house! It was dry the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis