Tuesday, July 13

Acupuncture, piano and sardines -----> Week in Review, Day 188-194

~ experienced acupuncture for the first time. I've been intrigued by it for a while. It has worked for centuries in the East so I do believe it is a viable means of healing. I found it interesting. One needle hurt slightly but by adding a needle in a corresponding place, the prick from the first completely disappeared. And my throat, my main point of contention recently, did feel better the next day. Hmm, may have to try it a few more times...

~ ate sardines. Yes, voluntarily. Alton Brown suggested they were full of good things so thought I'd give it a go. A fish that is very fishy, though I didn't mind. Better in olive oil than in water.

~ learned the A minor scale on piano, and even read a bit of sheet music while playing.

A banner week, wouldn't you say? ;-)


Overheard on the street:

"Man, I can't wait to take my shirt off. Hey, check out my bullet hole!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis