Tuesday, June 1

New Things Happen Every Day

Day 152

If you look carefully over the last few weeks, you will see I've shirked my responsibilities. Only sporadic writing since mid-May. Alas, a person gets busy and some things must go by the way. This blog was the left on the side of the road as I sped past.

I have been doing new things. A lot of them centered around work or food. But mostly work. Lots of coffee meetings, lots of networking, lots of new contacts. Intermittent in that was good news and bad news, old friends and new stresses. I de-cluttered my mind and then filled it back up again.

New things are happening every day, I'm just no longer recording it. It seems more reasonable at this point to check in once a week. I will try my hand at one new BIG thing every week, and celebrate the smaller things as a week-in-review.

Through this project, I've learned a lot about myself. Looking back on this blog at the end of the year will be heart-warming and full of good memories. For that reason, I'm disappointed I could not keep up with it every day for one year. Hey, six months isn't too bad. Another six months of new stuff is bound to be memorable, as well - a more compact shape should not tarnish that. Look how cute and fantastic the Smart Car is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis