Friday, April 30

Day 120 - Lunched with a special guest

The weather in San Francisco is not like L.A. or San Diego. Our summers are cold and foggy. The best time of year is now, and again in September. The days have been warm and sunny, making it hard to concentrate on anything.

Mr. Sound decided to work from home today. We sat silently on our respective computers for many hours, doing work. But by 1:00, we were hungry for food and a bit of sunshine. We had a great lunch on an outdoor patio, feeling lucky to have this time together.


UPDATE: I mentioned I was applying to a band. I sent some lyrics and tunage to them on Wednesday and today, got rejected. I am disappointed. Something in their post resonated with me, and I put up a bit of a fight to have them hear me live before making a final decision. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis