Thursday, March 25

Day 84 - Socialized my business

Not economically - technologically. Today, I posted my first article on our new company blog. That was then advertised on our new Facebook fan page. And of course, I twittered about it (but that's not a new occurrence) And on LinkedIn, I connected to all the great people I met at last night's networking event. Whew. This stuff takes time. But it's really fun and I feel we are making progress.

And my company? Well, yes, I never did explain that to you. My biz partner and I started our own creative writing and marketing company last year. I've been working from my kitchen table for a few months now. It is a dream come true. With clients, it will be even better. ;-)

And you probably didn't know this, either, but Aidan Rose is not my real name. It's my stage name, from my music days. Those days are not gone, just on hiatus. This blog has allowed me to live on with her, as I build my company under my professional (real) name. For now, I'd like to keep those separate - writing in obscurity is freedom for the timid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis