Monday, March 15

Day 74 - Work firsts

Did I ever mention that I am starting my own company? It's been a few months now and things move slower than you expect. But today we witnessed an upswing.

My business partner and I have started long weekly meetings. We usually would meet at lunch once a week, but it doesn't leave much time for work, especially when your mouth is always full. Today's 3.5 hour meeting was highly productive.

Secondly, we got an inquiry from a complete stranger about our work. So far, only friends have come looking, which is fantastic and we are greatly appreciative. But to hear that someone was highly impressed with your work, someone who has no obligation to do so, it was exciting and motivating. Really makes us think we're doing something right. Huzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis